★Meow

& i'm going to enjoy every moments (:

Thursday, March 11, 2010

DAY 8 11032010- Movies and Wal-mart!

School again. Sigh. IS lesson changed to Monday, so today is Ms Neo’s lesson again? Three consecutive days of project management! I’m afraid that I might get sick of it.

Feeling better today. Thanks to panadol!

Had lunch at around 12.15pm. Ms Neo ended class early so we can have the whole afternoon for other programmes!

Went to Chun hua canteen again. First time that the whole canteen only consists of us, seven people and those stall vendors. Such a pity that the first level of the canteen closed at 1pm. Hence, its empty!
Had corn and chicken fried rice with strawberry milk tea! First time in my life I felt so stress eating lunch as one of the workers ask us to speed up eating due to they had knock off. Gobble up quickly and left the place.

Went to the guys’ room and watch movies! Watched Ninja Assassin and Friday the 13th. The atmosphere is perfect for movie where all the lights are off and curtains are drawn. The movies are nice but gore. TSH again, not member; blog there alone.

Went for dinner after the movie. Saw a cute little girl on the street and we took turns to take photo with her! Took bus 702 again and the journey is like around 10 minutes. Reached our destination and has MacDonald! Their Macdonald taste much nicer than what is it in Singapore.


Went Wal-Mart after that. Saw Wal-mart, the first thing I thought of was my ISL project. This shows that how much impact it has on me :/ Linger and roam around the store for quite some time. Bought a orange cushion! COOL! I’m bringing back to SG if my luggage is big enough!

Went out of the mall to meet up with the guys. They danced somewhere in the middle of the street and some passer-by stop by to take a look! Ohmygosh! Lucky no one knew them. If it is SG, I bet they would not do that! :D

Spilt up and cab in threes. Cabbed with SH and Meng Jie. Talked and crapped for sometime before the others arrived. Went to the guys’ room. Joked, played, and laughed. Hahahas!

Went back to our rooms after awhile. Bath and here I am blogging!

In all, I think that we maybe should not have the same lesson on consecutive days :/ . As for Fu Hua canteen on the ground level should not closed early as there might have other students who were released late for lunch. The students may have to go hungry. Also, I think that the stall vendors should improve their customer service as though their working hours has ended, they should not rush people in eating their food, nevertheless, locking up the main doors, leaving us another exit.
Watching of movies is so relaxing! Another way to release stress! Ha-ha. Shall have movie marathon some day!
I think that the kids in China are very cute! Almost all of their faces are super round!

One week in Wuhan have just passed in an blink of eye. Though I feel like going home, but I’m afraid that I will miss the people, the food and everything here. Another 34 days.

Nights people!

No comments:

Post a Comment