★Meow

& i'm going to enjoy every moments (:

Sunday, March 21, 2010

DAY 18 21032010 - Back to hostel!

Last day on cruise! Time passed very quickly! It does not seem that we are on cruise for 3 days; it seems like only a few hours! Woke up at 6am and get ready by 6.30am for breakfast. Same types of food again :/ Having the last checking and packing of our stuff before leaving at 7.30am. The ship docked, and we took another shuttle bus to our destination. We were to visit the dam, 185 and a park.

The first place we went was the dam. There is a simple model structure of the dam. I think it is pretty cool and I suppose they need a lot of time to create such building structure. The view there is very pretty and magnificent. Climbed the spiral stairs and went to the top. There is a status which looks like some kind of rock. There are lots of people queuing to have a picture taken with it. We did manage to take a group picture with it too! After which, we left for another place.

The second place we went was 185, which is also known as the three gorges tourism stores. It is only a short ride from the first place we went to. Took group photos again :D There is not much thing to see there,but only selling of souvenirs. I was a little tempted to buy the stamp with your Chinese name carved on it, but i did not :/ We did not stay long but managed to take some pictures. Lets proceed to the next place of interest!

The third and last place we went was截流纪念 . The place is for multipurpose use. They are for touring, having of performance as there is a stage and for leisure. It is too huge to explore and there is limited time, so we just find some nice spots and took some photos.

These are some of the pictures taken.

We then went for lunch at a restaurant. Once again, it’s someone’s birthday again! The food is alright, but at least it taste much better then what is served on cruise. After finishing our lunch, we went to the nearby convenient store and bought some snacks for the long bus journey.

Having a five hours bus ride is nothing but boring. I slept throughout the first few hours and viewing the scenery as the bus went by.

I saw familiar shops and streets when the bus passes by and I knew we are reaching our hostel! We reached at around 6.30pm. Unpacked our luggage and got the dirty laundry sent to the laundry service!

After which, we bought dinner from the back street. Some had sushi while some had xiao long bao and not forgetting our bubble tea! :D

I took some pictures from Hazel and started blogging. 5 days for me to blog! I have to clear some before I can have my beauty sleep. Ciao~

Reflection:

After staying three days on cruise, I think I have overcome the phobia or the mindset of the cruise is sinking, or they did not build their cruise in a proper way. I can say that I really enjoy myself, seeing all the beautiful scenery and knowing some of their cultures there. It is also a great time to enjoy with my friends and perhaps release some stress before having a test in the coming week.

In which, i also realise that Yi Chang is more developed as there are more high-rise building there and the infrastructure there looks much more better. I also brought some of their 土产 ! :D

After going for so many trips, I can say that I knew what places Wuhan is famous for. Like the yellow crane tower, Gu Qin tai and other places that they had planned for us to visit.

Therefore, I not only can ‘tour’ around in wuhan, but also study, so that when school reopen, there will be lesser modules for us to study. One stone kill two birds. :D Though it sounds a little informal :/

No comments:

Post a Comment