★Meow

& i'm going to enjoy every moments (:

Monday, March 22, 2010

DAY 19 22032010- Meeting of Deputy Principle of Ngee Ann Polytechnic!

Woke up at around 10.30am because we have lesson on 1pm! I was suppose to wake up at 8 am to do some blogging, but I overslept :/

Done some wash up and upload some pictures on blogger. After which we went to buy our lunch at the back street. Fried kway teow ! We ate our food very fast as do not have sufficient time, if not we will be late for our IS class.

Something unpleasant happen. I shall not talk about it.

Miss Zhang Hong continues with her lesson on China. The topic she teaches is about doing business in china. She also did ask us how we find the people here in China and ask us to give our reflection on China. Some of the students write on paper and handed in to her, while I did not give in or reflect anything as I think this question is hard for me to answer :/

After which, the deputy principle of Ngee Ann Polytechnic came at around 3.10pm. He asks us how our stay at Wuhan is and are we used to their living style here. Though his position or status is quite high and people might have the impression that he is stern, but I think he is rather good ! :D I’m not bootlicking alright!

I suppose that not all the Ngee Ann students have seen our Principle or deputy principle, so we are honoured J. We also took a group picture with him!

After IS lesson which ended at around 4pm, we went back to our hostel and continue with our blogging!

Dinner next at some restaurant near the back street! Tan Si Hao’s treat! Thanks! We bought bubble tea too! I realize that we will always have bubble tea beside us during each and every meal! Cool but quite unhealthy~ I shall try one full day without bubble tea :D

The dishes :D i know that Pamela will drool!


We bought some snacks and mineral water before going back to our hostel. Blogging again! It seems that I blog more than I sleep :/ Ciao~

In all, today’s lesson is still alright, learning about how to do business and basic etiquette. The teacher would teach us the basic business working relationship so as if we would want to venture in China, we will not offend other people but an advantage to us. She also talk about the basic needs to start a business in China as different countries have different country system. I believe what is being taught today would be useful in future prospects.
I think that they should have organize some interaction between the principle/deputy principle or other HOD staffs as I think this will enhance their relationship between them which might lead to good consequences, moreover, we can also know more about each other!

I would like to comment what happen today between us. I think that there is no point of having misunderstandings or in fact, quarreling with one another over such small stuff. We came here to bond, not to destroy our friendship here. I admit that I’m a little pissed today, but at least all the misunderstandings have cleared. Just hope that tomorrow will be better (: Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment