★Meow

& i'm going to enjoy every moments (:

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

DAY 20 23032010- And it's raining~

Dragged myself out of the bed at 7.30am, washed up and prepare for school. Went to next door and get my hair perm! :D

Headed to class with my pink umbrella :D

My hair and my jacket got wet! The curl on my hair was gone too ):

Super cold today! We request Ms Neo to turn up the heater in the class.

We had lecture in the morning; learned a new topic today, PERT. It is an easy understandable topic and it is quite similar to applied statistics. We brought Oreo to class for a mini breakfast today! Peanut butter and strawberry flavor! Hazel was not feeling well today and she went to the toilet vomit. Take good care okay! *wink wink*

We have done assignment 12 before going to lunch at 11am.

We girls had lunch at Chun Hua canteen while the guys went out of school to pack food back to their hostel. We had fried rice while Hazel had dumpling soup. Called the guys and ask them to buy bubble tea back for us! :D Today we had quite a lot of time for lunch, so we went to collect out laundry and slack in our hostel for some time.

Went back to class on time and continue with assignment 13. After completing, we proceed on our practical 5. Practical 5 is a little hard and is something different. I had learned something new; tracking task. Lesson ended after finishing the practical and we were supposed to continue with assignment 14 tomorrow!

Ms Neo told us about our pace in all the trips and about out blog. She mention that the tour guide asked her that why Singaporeans seem so relax in their pace, in other word,慢条斯. But I think that we are not neither too slow nor fast, is just that we are not used to the pace the locals have. They are always 速战速, be it in traveling or eating. Our classmates mention that in the next trip, we will try to be fast, showing the true face of typical Singaporean, being kiasu.

Headed back to our dormitory and went to photocopy a copy of our passport, in case anything happens *touch wood*

I had some rest while doing my blog and uploading the pictures. The uploading of pictures seems to take several years before it is done.

We had fastfood for dinner again! KFC! They got the delivery number from Chao Ran and we ordered our food! The total bill cost around 230 RMB. We have no idea what we actually ordered till the food came. I only can say that this is the first time I have my KFC meal in such a big portion. GG. I feel super bloated after I finished my meal.

I am blogging again, in Eline’s room. I saw how hardworking Hazel is because she was studying for Thursday’s test. *Stress* I shall start studying a little too! :D

In all, I feel that what Ms Neo mention to us in the afternoon about our pace, I think is not our fault as this is our first time to Wuhan and taking some pictures as part of the memories…. Perhaps they are not used to seeing such scene before and I shall not blame them. But, their tour guides are good with a deep knowledge of China’s culture and history. I must praise them for this.
In addition, the KFC company is trying their very best to provide good service to their customer. An example is about the incident that happened today. The deliveryman miss out one set of meal that is suppose to be delivered to us, and because of this, he was complained and being "blacklisted" on the FIRST day of work. So he, with another deliveryman apologised to us and begged us not to complain him; we think that is the call center who did this. So we called back to the outlet and request for the cancellation of complain. :D Its lucky that everything is resolve! :DD


No comments:

Post a Comment