★Meow

& i'm going to enjoy every moments (:

Sunday, March 7, 2010

DAY 4 07032010-Theme Park!

Last day of playing and enjoying before school start! Wake up at around 8.30am and prepare while my roommates are still sleeping soundly. Send my clothing to the laundry with Eline, Hazel and Charmaine. It is so cheap that I have to send my clothes for washing there! It’s only 4 RMB!

After which, we went breakfast with the guys and Ms Neo. Ate xiao long bao, dumplings, and cha jiang mian! Nice! Chit-chat awhile and went back to the dorm to prepare the meeting up with Chao Ran and cliques again at 12!




Theme park next! Took a cab which look like a van, can accommodate up to seven people and off to our destination with another clique! Took some pictures at the park.






Roller Coaster, Viking and swing ride! Fun and quite exciting! It didn’t lose to the rides in SG though the theme park looks a little rundown. There are also many “beggars” who are mostly elderly. People just ignore them as if we give them any RMB, the others will come and ask from us too.
The female toilets are without doors while the male toilets have. Ridiculous isn’t it? Hence, my friends and I took turn to be “bodyguards” and try to block each other.



They went to the haunted house which is situated inside a shopping mall! Last minute Charmaine and I ‘chicken out’! Never mind I will try it out some day!
Dinner time! Took a cab to the destination. Cabs in China are so special! They have a metal/steel bar surrounding them or as a separator between the driver and the passenger! We went to KAI WEI restaurant for buffet and it only cost 48 RMB per pax! Bloated after eating! Took some photos and crack some jokes! HAHAHA! It was fun!

Home sweet home again! Took cab home and it cost 31.80 RMB which is like S$6? Worth it! I need to sleep early and prepare for class tomorrow! Nights peeps!
In all, I get to try the food along the street and knew that it is not as bad and unhygienic as I thought; they were delicious! I also realize that the people here doesn’t really follow the traffic rules as vehicles can cut any lane they want and speeding recklessly, majority of the people were jaywalking dangerously! Even the cabs here are speeding! This scene is so unlikely to be found in Singapore and they will be fined if they are caught. I find the elderly in the theme park is very pitiful as they need to stand in the cold weather and beg for money. I think they should do something about it. We went dinner after that and we “gan bei” with them! COOL! We then walk around chatting happily. Last day of relaxation, and I really enjoy myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment