★Meow

& i'm going to enjoy every moments (:

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

DAY 21 24032010- A day of studying!

Woke up by the noise of the fire cracker at 7.20am! I am depriving of sleep lately, and I wonder why would the locals wake up so early and putting out firecrackers while others are still having their beauty sleep.

Ms Neo explained to us about our project. Week 6 will be our presentation! I guess we have to start early, if not the outcome will be similar to the last project :/

We have done assignment 14 and practical 7! Last assignment and practical! :D

After which, went for lunch at Chun Hua canteen. Eline and I had some handmade noodles; did not really taste as good as the fried rice :/ Next, we went to the convenient store beside our block and bought some snacks for munching during our studying session!

I fell asleep while blogging in the afternoon.

Woke up around 4pm and went to Eline's room for the studying session! Hazel and i studied a little while Eline and Charmaine took a nap. I did not know what to study exactly as there is nothing much to memorise as all are calculations. So i write some notes on each chapters and look through the assignments that we have done (:

Charmaine woke up by herself as she set alarm whereas we woke Eline around the evening. We went to the back street and bought out dinner before continuing to study. Hazel bought porridge as she just recovered, Eline, Charmaine and I bought fried rice! I think the stall vendors recognize us as i think we bought our food from them quite often, cause it's nice! :D

After dinner-ed, had a little rest before we start our studying session again. But it is not really productive as some of us ending up msn-ing and chatting. :/

Went back to my room at around 11.50pm i suppose as some of them are falling asleep. Sorry guys! :D I
flipped through my textbook and assignment papers again before going to bed.

Overall, there is nothing to blog about today. So hope that tomorrow test will be an easy one! Good luck all! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment