★Meow

& i'm going to enjoy every moments (:

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

DAY 7 10032010: Another day of studying.

Another usual day of studying. Learned about resource scheduling. Quite fun cause only need some drawing, but sometimes its quite confusing. Done Practical 2 too. Hope that can clear the assignments, projects and practical as soon as possible!


Went to Chun hua second floor canteen. They sell clay pot and other types of food which is not found on the first floor. Had gong bao ji ding. Told the stall holder to add egg, but instead she added rice! Did not manage to finish the food. Wasteful! The food taste like normal but the price is expensive! Nevermind, its better than not trying at all! As usual, had my favorite strawberry milk tea! :D

After lunch, went back for lesson. Done practical 2. Ms Neo release us at around 4pm.
Went to the laundry again. Send our clothes there and went back to our hostel. Not feeling very well. So had some rest and did some drama-ing before going out for dinner at 7pm.

Went to a fastfood restaurant that again, looks like KFC. We feel that the fast food restaurant in China taste better than Singapore. Uh oh. The price is also very reasonable. Order a couple meal and share with Charmaine. Full! Pack some food for Tan Si Hao cause he not member and did not tagged along!


Walk around and bought some disc, Portuguese tarts, mirror, spoon and some necessities.
Went back to the hostel after that. Bath, drama and sleep! Such a boring life!

Today, I learn about the types of resources, resource scheduling and plotting of the resource usage chart. I believe that this will help me in the future prospect if I were to plan and had a good project management . Also, I think that the Chun hua second storey canteen should not have their food to be price so expensively as I don’t think it is really worth that money :/
After all, I begin to adapt to the life here and frankly speaking, I am enjoying myself every moment though I still miss my family.

Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment